calling all elder buck fans

calling all elder buck fans
Chance will be Landing in Moses Lake on January 5th 2010 @ 10:38pm* sharp. Be there or be square! He will also be reporting his mission aka "homecoming" the following Sunday on the 10th of January in Warden @ 9:30.

Monday, January 11, 2010













Well two years has now come and gone I can hardly believe how fast time has flown, But Im happy to be home it feels great, I want to thank everyone for your love and support through out my life and my mission especially our Heavenly Father I have never felt closer to him than I did as a missionary, it was an awesome experience and im so glad that i was able to go and accomplish the things I did the Best 2 years of my life thus far but im looking forward to many more full of expierences with all of my family......Remember that the Church is true and all that matters in this life is Family and living the Gospel of Jesus Christ Thank you all again
love
chance buck

5 comments:

Unknown said...

we are so proud of you chance, and so glad to have you home again!

Cox Family News said...

Welcome home Chance - we enjoyed your talk Sunday - Stay strong and stay true to your goals. You will never regret it. You are a shining example to all of your family - ALL OF US!!!!
Love, Aunt Lorrie

ab5cgang said...

I just love all the pictures. Your family means so much to me. Chance I am truly happy to have you back in Warden. Heres to many great years to come for you. May you always carry the spirit with you. We are all very proud of you and what you have done.
Welcome home Chance.

Jodie said...

Chance, what a great inspiration you are to our family. I know that Heavenly Father has so many good things in store for you. We are so glad that you are home!!

Carolyn said...

Welcome home, Chance! I'm glad you had such a fabulous experience.